The Fitness Industry is currently unorganised and fragmented. Until UHFF, there was no industry association that represented our chosen field unitedly, overcoming suspicion, competitive threats, and doubt. UHFF brings all stakeholders of the field of fitness and wellness TOGETHER.
TOGETHER, we have:
- Collective Strength to use for the benefit of our industry
- An open line of communication between members
- Ability and the mechanism to share information professionally
- Unity to represent our industry to various Governmental and other agencies
- Unitedly work towards upgradation and organisation of our industry
- The strength and focus to bring in standardisation and define minimum applicable standards of operation. UHFF should play a major role in this area to be a torch bearer and act like a nodal agency working together with government in setting, defining and establishing rules, regulations and operational standards for gym & fitness clubs.
- The ability to be a leading force in helping to set standards for vocational excellence, suitable educational standards and syllabi to help grow the quality of our workforce.
- Last but not the least – the collective strength to help promote and grow the size of our industry from low penetration figures to a level where there is potential for a very profitable and sustainable business model for this industry as a whole